Success for New Renault MASTER at What Van? Awards
The New Renault MASTER has been named Van of the Year 2020 and Best Large Van 2020 at the annual What Van? awards ceremony.
In a hard-fought competition with the newest vans of the year, it was the blend New MASTER offers of, 100% electric variants, useful space, versatile interior and segment leading features.
Business Standard features
- Radio with DAB, Bluetooth and USB
- Automatic headlights and wipers
- Driver’s seat - height adjustable, lumbar adjustment and armrest
- Steering wheel - height adjustment
- Electric front windows
- Overhead parcel shelf
- Kaleido - Dark grey upholstery
- Door mirrors - electric adjustment, heated
- 16’’ steel wheels with small wheel stylers
Business + Standard features
- Manual air conditioning and pollen filter
- Electric front windows - driver’s side one-touch descending
- Dashboard storage compartment lid
- Driver’s seat - fully adjustable suspension type
- Pivoting seatback table with dual split under seat storage compartment
- 12V power socket in the load area
- 16’’ steel wheels with large wheel stylers
Safety and Security
- Wide View Mirror
- Rear parking sensors
We thought of everything to make your everyday life easier!
Specifically designed to meet the needs of professionals, New MASTER provides the ability to have a truly mobile office, packed with clever solutions:
- Pivoting seatback table with dual split underseat storage compartment (Standard on Business+)
- Multimedia touchscreen with Media Nav Evolution and smartphone integration
Optimise your time and effort with New MASTER giving you easy access to the loading area, improving your working conditions:
- Grab-handles in the loading area
- LED lighting in the loadspace (Optional)
- Anchorage points: -8 for short-wheel base (SWB) and 10 for medium and long-wheel base (LWB) (Standard)
- One of the lowest loadings sills on the market
Drive with peace of mind thanks to equipment designed to make your daily life easier:
- Permanent rear view camera (Optional)
- Side wind assist (Standard)
- Lane departure warning (Optional)
- Active Emergency Braking System (AEBS) (Optional)
- Blind spot warning (Optional)
- Front parking sensors (Optional)
- Grap-handles in the loading area (Standard)
Find the engine that is right for you
New range of engines
New MASTER introduces a range of new, more powerful and efficient engines up to 180hp and 400Nm offering you even better performance. Engines fully adapted to your needs with one challenge in mind… reducing your fuel consumption!
To move through difficult terrain, Renault offer a range of traction solutions for both FWD and RWD versions. Standard across the range, Grip Xtend, Hill Start Assist and Trailer Swing Assist provide you with support when you need it most.
A van that adapts to your needs
A design that helps you to get the job done. Clean lines, chrome grille, full LED headlights, dual function fog lights & C-shaped lighting signature.
With its ergonomic dashboard, LED lights, durable and comfortable upholstery with chrome styling... More than a van, New TRAFIC is designed to improve your comfort and safety.