Bridge End Garage
Levens, Nr. Kendal, Cumbria
Call: 01539 552441
With any new Plug-in Hybrid purchase.
The Charge Point Offer means a free NewMotion Home Fast Package, normally priced at £549 inclusive of the Electric Vehicle Homecharge Scheme grant of up to £350 (including VAT). Valid up to 30th September 2021.
With up to 436 miles combined range you can travel carefree from Edgware to Edinburgh in a single journey.
Choose a drive mode to suit any journey. Including Pure mode, with zero tailpipe emissions.
With world leading safety features at the heart of every model. Designed to protect people inside and outside the car.
Rest assured your safety is, and always will be our number one priority. Based on current COVID-19 guidance in the area, our showroom and services have been adapted, for everyone's safety. Please contact us if you need further information, or to discuss your needs.
Fuel consumption and CO2 figures for the Volvo Cars range, in MPG (l/100km): WLTP Combined 117.7 (2.4) - 134.5 (2.1). WLTP CO2 emissions 55 – 47g/km. WLTP plug-in hybrid electric energy consumption 2.5 – 4.1 miles/kWh. Plug-in hybrid WLTP all electric range 26.1 – 27.3 miles.
Figures shown are for comparability purposes; only compare fuel consumption, CO2 and equivalent electric range figures with other cars tested to the same technical procedures. These figures were obtained using a combination of battery power and fuel. The Volvo plug-in hybrid vehicles require mains electricity for charging. These figures may not reflect real life driving results, which will depend upon a number of factors including the accessories fitted (post-registration), variations in weather, driving styles and vehicle load.
1. The Charge Point Offer means a free NewMotion Home Fast Package which includes a charge point and standard residential installation (the “Charge Point”) and is normally priced at £549 (inclusive of the Electric Vehicle Homecharge Scheme (EVHS) grant of up to £350 (including VAT) from the Office for Zero Emission Vehicles (OZEV) (the “EVHS Grant”)). This Charge Point Offer is available to New Volvo car retail customers based on the assumption that you qualify for the full EVHS Grant, you are resident in mainland England, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Wight or Wales and you meet the following criteria (“Eligibility Criteria”):
1.1. you must order a New Volvo plug-in hybrid model from participating VCUK Retailer’s between 1st April 2021 and 30th June 2021;
1.2. you must meet all eligibility criteria for the EVHS Grant and NewMotion's Terms & Conditions; and
1.3. the Charge Point must be installed at your residential address within 90 days of the registration of your New Volvo plug-in hybrid vehicle.
2. In the event you do not qualify for the EVHS Grant, VCUK can still provide you with a Charge Point, but you will be responsible for the contribution normally covered by the EVHS Grant. Please note that the Government may amend or remove the EVHS Grant at any time.
3. This Charge Point Offer is applicable to retail customers only and is not applicable to corporate, rental or motability customers or VCUK Retailers, partners or other third parties.
4. The Charge Point Offer must be requested from a VCUK Retailer at the time you order a New Volvo plug-in hybrid vehicle. In the event you cancel your order of a New Volvo plug-in hybrid vehicle after the Charge Point has been installed or breach any of these Terms and Conditions, you will be responsible for the full cost of a Charge Point (excluding the EVHS Grant).
5. The Charge Point is a product of The New Motion EVSE Limited (registered company number 10296832) (“NewMotion”) who are VCUK’s preferred partner of home electric charge points. Once the Charge Point Offer is requested, NewMotion will contact you, and subject to the Eligibility Criteria being met, will install the Charge Point. You will be required to enter into a direct contractual relationship with NewMotion for the Charge Point and be responsible for any non-standard or additional installation costs. VCUK does not warrant or accept responsibility for that direct contract with NewMotion or for any losses, injury or damage which arise as a result of the installation or the performance of the Charge Point.
7. VCUK and NewMotion reserve the right to suspend, cancel or amend the Charge Point Offer and/or revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice. This Charge Point Offer is non-exchangeable, non-negotiable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. This Charge Point Offer is provided by Volvo Car UK Limited. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales and as determined by the courts of England and Wales.